cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tier 2 resolution

Hi, I recently moved from BT to Now TV for phone line and broadband. My Go Live date was the 19th of this month. However when 19th came my phone line was active however there was a problem with my broadband. I called Now Tv customer service and they were unsure of what the delay was so moved me onto another department Tier 2. They told me Tier 2 would contact me within a few days to give me a update. Me being impatient called Now Tv the next day for a update which they were happy to give. Tier 2 had already looked into the problem and there was a problem at the exchange and they would hope to have the problem fixed by the 26th. They did also say if the problem wasn't fixes tier 2 would give a further update on the 28th. The problem at the exchange was fixed days before the 26th and my broadband was up and running in the 23rd. I am very pleased with customer service and how informative they were during the whole process of getting my broadband up and running. When I was looking into tier 2 on the forums i didn't see hardly any accounts of resolved issues which made me worry about the whole process (I suspect it's because ppl Dont really hit a forum to say "yep, all good here" lol) so I thought I would. I had no need to worry about the process...The transition went well...and yep, still all good ๐Ÿ‘
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, I recently moved from BT to Now TV for phone line and broadband. My Go Live date was the 19th of this month. However when 19th came my phone line was active however there was a problem with my broadband. I called Now Tv customer service and they were unsure of what the delay was so moved me onto another department Tier 2. They told me Tier 2 would contact me within a few days to give me a update. Me being impatient called Now Tv the next day for a update which they were happy to give. Tier 2 had already looked into the problem and there was a problem at the exchange and they would hope to have the problem fixed by the 26th. They did also say if the problem wasn't fixes tier 2 would give a further update on the 28th. The problem at the exchange was fixed days before the 26th and my broadband was up and running in the 23rd. I am very pleased with customer service and how informative they were during the whole process of getting my broadband up and running. When I was looking into tier 2 on the forums i didn't see hardly any accounts of resolved issues which made me worry about the whole process (I suspect it's because ppl Dont really hit a forum to say "yep, all good here" lol) so I thought I would. I had no need to worry about the process...The transition went well...and yep, still all good ๐Ÿ‘

@Anonymous User

Thanks Lisa for taken the time to leave our team great feedback. We have passed this on and we really appreciate it. Hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's great to know, I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team who works with the broadband team over in Derry, I'm sure he'll be happy to pass your appreciation on to the rest of the team. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Thanks Lisa for taken the time to leave our team great feedback. We have passed this on and we really appreciate it. Hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I was due an engineer visit on 4th of march. This was delayed and they arrived on the 5th. After a few days our internet cut off. After several discussions with your outsourced call centre, i was giving a number of conflicting reasons why the internet was working and how it will be resolved. I  am currently at a loss ... I cannot contact the tier 2 team via email or telephone, I have no idea what the problem is and your online portal suggests everything is working. Genuinely i have never recieved worse customer service. It has now been 15 days and we still have no internet. PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE I am going to repost this message on your social media platforms

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No probs. Thanks for passing my feedback on ๐Ÿ˜Š take care!