cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Switchover from Sky went smoothly :D

Woke up this morning and logged in into my account to check if I could install the kit and I was good to go. Probably because the equipment is the same, the sky router carried on working even if I was switched over but I just installed the NowTV branded now just in case. Phone was transferred without a glitch ( I'm paranoid and though I would lose the phone number or some kind of horror stories like that lol ).

I guess the first bill will be viewable by tomorrow and first payment later on this evening ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, you may notice fluctuations for the first 10 days and then it should settle at the best stable speed for your line.

Not sure regarding upgrading fibre, if you are on the no-contract then you can change/cancel mid-month but not sure what options they will give you for the 12-month contract option. I'm guessing they would be happy for you to upgrade but downgrading back again may be a different matter.

I'd suggest seeing how you get on for the first month then if you feel you would benefit from faster fibre ring them up on the number on your My Account> My Passes page 

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and they can talk you through your options.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, it's OK I got a reply from my complaint and compensation was mentioned so I'll wait and see what they come up with. No ofcom for now 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spotted that they've set up a discount for my Fab fibre for a fiver so I don't know why they couldn't reinstate the Combo discount like they did a few days back. No contact by email so far to tell me what's going on etc... At least I'll be paying in September what I'm supposed to pay. It's tiring having to double check everything to make sure they ' do their job' properly. My apologies to keep adding to this thread but I thought it would be useful to others to have an update about my case and it helps me to keep a log on things.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing @Anonymous User, At least the discount has been applied somewhere on the account to bring the price back to what it should be for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indeed  it's a start I guess 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I'm wondering how long the final bill will come for switching from Sky Broadband to NOW TV combo. Thanks,

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Your final bill will Sky will be on your next usual monthly billing date after the switchover has completed.