cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Switching

I've just put my order in with Now TV for the combo package. We've already left BT so currently have no phone/internet but we are still with Sky for TV. Do Now TV put the cancellations in place like other companies do or do I have to tell Sky myself?
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you will need to cancel the Sky tv yourself. This is because you have it as a stand alone service not related to your broadband. Remember that you will still be able to get freesat via the box assuming that you keep the dish. Can I just check you do have a regular Freeview aerial either external or internal in addition to your Sky dish. You will need that for the Freeview on the smart box. The Sky leads will not work.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! I know there's an aerial cable that was there when we moved in before getting be sky dish, if this is what you mean?
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  yes that's what I mean.  A few folk have been caught out (after the box was launched) thinking the sky cable would work.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.