cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not the broadband I ordered...

So it's been well over a month since e installation and several calls have been made and I still have "fibre" broadband that disconnects and runs at under 9Mb/s

I know that openreach are needed... And you're not the ones to moan at really, but so far engineer's come out whilst I'm at work. I can't just nip out and make the time up... Nor can I book a day off.
Every time I have an issue I'm told to call the the number and each time I'm asked the same questions. Is there nothing you can do with openreach to try and get them to appear at a useful time? I know BT suck, but surely they can't just keep randomly sending people out.

Anyway.... Now thinking of cancelling. No point paying for 30Meg speeds and getting this rubbish. Is there anything Nowtv can or will do?
2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You may want to use the broadband phone number and speak to someone in person. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/I-ve-ordered-NOW-TV-Broadband-What-happens-next

If you click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link, a phone number will appear since you are a broadband customer. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to see that you're having issues with your broadband. As @caseyb1993 advised, you'd be best to speak directly to our Broadband team for more help with this. Please let us know how that goes.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team