cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no phone line or fibre.

Utterly shocking service. Was told I'd have an active line on the 12th..... not active. Then a text saying it will be delayed until the 16th and it was with the tier 2 team but would be active that date. To no shock it was not active yet again. Then told I'd have and update on the 19th as it's with the tier 2 team.....still. Then told I would get an update today. To find out that my update is just an update to say it's with the tier 2 team and next update to be he 28th. I placed this order on the 5th and have LITERALLY been told the same bs over and over again. I don't mind the delay it's the lies and lack of information I am given. I feel fobbed off constantly. And every time I get off the phone with customer services I'm getting wound up more and more. This needs to be sorted by the end of the week or I'll be going with BT.
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your problems. Unfortunately I don't think there's likely to be any support from the forum that could move your problem faster than you are already doing, in my experience contacting the Combo Team via phone as you have been doing is the best way to get issues resolved. 

However I'll tag @Tony-D who's from the NOW TV Team and if there's anything further he can do for you he'll be in touch.

Hope you get sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If that's the fastest way to get things done then it's pointless. Haven't gotten anywhere. The best service I had was a few minutes ago cancelling the order and going with BT. Exact same deal no setup cost and an engineer to sort out the line. All I asked for with nowtv for over 2 weeks and it got me nowhere. I'll need to wait 9 days but it's better than an "update" on the 28th which I guarantee would lead nowhere.
Thanks though.