cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slightly odd...

Good evening, due to be switched from Sky Broadband to Now Fibre today. Now service checker tells me I'm all switched and getting the highest speed but I'm still using my Sky router. Tried plugging in my new Now kit (having been told it's up and running) but it doesn't work. The Sky router continues to work. Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Are you still having this issue? Or is everything working for you? According to our records you should be up and running now for the Combo if this is not the case please get in touch with the Combo team so this can get resolved quickly for you 🙂

Thanks

Eddie

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To add to Eddie's advice, since you are a broadband customer, you will be able to call NOWTV to speak to the help team. 🙂

If you click "contact us" at the bottom of this link, a telephone number will show.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-do-I-set-up-my-NOW-TV-Hub

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all, I'll check the situation when I get home. Cheers. H
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All working this evening. Many thanks. H
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
All working this evening. Many thanks. H

Great to hear! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂