cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pack on laptop and android devices

I purchased a Now subscription in December 2016. I can receive the entertainment package (paid for) on my mainTV via the HDMI cable.

However, when I try and connect my android or Microsoft 10 laptop to Now Tv it will not give me access to the entertainment pass that I have pad for. After various conversations with the NOW tv agents have proved fruitless. These include signing in with my Outlook account (WHY!). Now TV will only accept my usual sign in details. NOW tv have been totally useless at sorting this problem. Can I have a sane answer to how I receive the entertainment package on my laptop?

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@TonyD3 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User. Are you a Combo Customer, as in Broadband and TV from NOW TV yeah? 

Yes.... I have the combo package including: phone, calls, broadband and the entertainment pack. Incidentally, I tried on my Android tablet .... still no joy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I mentioned way back on post 12 that I had a combo pack. Being a newbe I had no idea that there was a seperate section for my kind of post.

Having said that, my problem has now been solved. Again, thanks for all your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony,,,,,

Yes, I have a combo pack which includes phone, broadband, calls and entertainment pack.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, I have a combo pack which includes phone, broadband, calls and entertainment pack.

In that case. Perhaps this entire topic would be better placed within the forums dedicated NOW TV Combo sub-section...