cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Question on the passes

I've just took out a 12 month contract ie Broadband, Phone and TV (entertainment pass)

As i'm aware i will receive my bill on my go live date (14th)  So as i am in contract, will i need to renew my pass every month? I realise this has probably been asked or I'll not say anything about being thick Lol

Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It will just roll on until you cancel. It will be added to your monthly bill.

When you cancel, your bill will decrease. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, there are no thick questions on this forum. 😉

You cancel and renew your pass whenever you like. You can also add all the other passes to your combo and cancel them anytime. 🙂

Also, if you buy pass  vouchers from stores like Argos, it saves a bit of money. 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that. Still do I need to renew the pass or does it just roll on
unless I cancel it?

(sorry about that, i had done the reply on my phone and it sent as an email so had to edit)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It will just roll on until you cancel. It will be added to your monthly bill.

When you cancel, your bill will decrease. 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that one. It's appreciated.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You're welcome! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

well you know what some forums are like! Or is it that i have stumbled apon the wrong type of site lol

thanks for the reply

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User We are very nice on here. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Listen while i have your attention, i see twitter posts on the forum (1) how do i change my username on this forum (2) how do i get my twitter to link to this, if that is the case??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I don't think you can change your username on the forum. Am I right there @Tony-D

What do you want your twitter linked to?