cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Broadband ... waiting - connect earlier?

So my delivery and live date was meant to be 26th October, got pushed all the way back to 8th of November (for no explained reason). Although my delivery arrived yesterday, does anyone know if I will be able connect to the broadband earlier as it warns me not to set up the box? Also I'm not sure which one is for broadband, the Smart Box or the TV HUB?

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Since you are a broadband customer, you can use the phone number to see what has happened here.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/I-ve-ordered-NOW-TV-Broadband-What-happens-next

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. On the next page, a phone number will appear. 

Also, the hub is the broadband box. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply, It says 

"Your broadband and phone go live on

Tuesday 8th Nov" can I still set it up to see if it will work?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I would recommend calling that phone number as I am not a staff member, meaning I cannot check your account to see if you can. 

A person on the phone should be able to tell you. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There's no harm if you plug the hub in early, it will just do nothing (although with a new line you might be lucky and get connected a day or so early).

However if you currently have broadband on the line with another provider then the Hub won't connect to that, so keep your current router connected until switchover date to ensure any disruption to your connection is kept to a minimum.

If you do already have broadband with someone else then you can set up the smart TV box, that will work.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team Members,

In order to aid escalation of this particular issue. Can this topic be moved into the forums dedicated NOW TV Combo sub-section please?

Cheers