cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv cancelled my order

Now TV cancelled my order and won't tell why and now they want another £44 to place the order again. I am absolutely fuming they will offer 6 months free entertainment pass what use is that if they won't install my internet. Now TV is committing Fraud
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Now TV cancelled my order and won't tell why and now they want another £44 to place the order again...

Hi @Anonymous User,

Your order for what exactly?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User were you looking for the combo package? Given that you mentioned internet. Reason for not giving it can be availability in your area. I can't get it here. That being said, it is very poor that you can't get a reason. I am going to tag @Karl-F forum manager for you so he sees this in the morning. He will be able to escalate it for you. Unfortunately there is not a lot else can be done at this time of night. Only Now chat are open and to be honest some are better than others on there.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phoned again today managed to get another installation date for my broadband just waiting for them to cancel it again. But another week a without Internet as someone has now taken my original installation date no mention of the free 6 months entertainment package looks like they have withdrawn the offer now still not happy glad I'm not in contract can see myself cancelling within 6 months of this how they operate a company.