Not applicable

Now tv broadband package

Hi do you get the free to view channels with NOWTV

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Do you mean the Freeview TV channels via a TV aerial ?

If so, you need a NowTV smart box like shown in the picture below, together with a TV aerial connected to the box.

Also, you will need an internet broadband connection (minimum of 2.5Mbs or above) to setup the box together for watching the free Catch up Apps on the box such as BBC IPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5.

Here's a picture of the NowTV smart box which has the inbuilt Freeview tuner.

now_tv_new_box_3.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I noticed you have posted in the NowTV Broadband Combo section of the forum.

So are you an existing NowTV Combo Customer where you already own the NowTV smart box and askng how you get the Freeview channels on your box or something else ?

If i have misunderstood your question or you need more information please don't hesitate to ask. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry about the multiple post, but if you are a new NowTV customer who is interested in the NowTV Combo package then the NowTV smart box will be included in the deal.

See this help article here about the NowTV Combo details, if you are an existing NowTV customer then the smart box is not included in the package from what i understand.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-combo-and-now-tv-broadband

If you are an existing NowTV customer and interested in the NowTV smart box you can pick them up from various Retailers, such as Argos, Currys Amazon etc.