cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Combo Offer

Hello,

I have a NOW TV Combo with a Sky cinema pass. I have a monthly discount as per a "Combo Offer".

Will I lose the discount if I cancel the cinema pass? Where can I find the terms and conditions of the offer/discount?

Thank you,

Eduardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To save yourself time & effort why don't you ask the question direct to the NowTV Combo Team by going to My Account > My Package where there should be a telephone helpline number.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand. If you're a 'Combo' NOW TV customer it's mandatory that you have at least one of the four media streaming services!

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article maybe of use: What is the NOW TV Combo?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @SeeMoreDigital, that is useful.

By reading the general T&Cs I have found the relevant section:

Special offers

If you take up a special offer, the relevant parts of these Terms of Use will be varied to take account of the terms and conditions of the relevant offer. We won't change the terms of any valid offer which applies to you once it has started and before it has ended, unless it's to correct or clarify an obvious error or omission.

I am trying to find the terms an conditions of the specific offer that has been applied to me "Combo offer". I am digging through emails and the website... wish me luck...

Eduardo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been using the combo configurator, simluating a new purchase and I have learned a few things:

The offer is only applied when any of the Entertainment, Sky cinema and Sky sports passes is chosen. If no pass is chosen or if the Kids pass is chosen, the offer is not applied.

The only terms and conditions I have found in the configurator page are very vague:

Prices may increase and services may vary, including during your minimum term. We will let you know about any material changes before we make them.

The footer of the configurator has a link to http://www.nowtv.com/combo/contract in which says:

Offers
If you take up a special offer, this Contract will be varied to take account of the offer terms and conditions.

Again, very vague, which makes me think that there are not specific T&Cs for the Now TV Combo offer and then Now TV is not bound to honour/ maintain the offer during the duration of the contract.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To save yourself time & effort why don't you ask the question direct to the NowTV Combo Team by going to My Account > My Package where there should be a telephone helpline number.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Essentially...

If you don't have more than one service. It can't be considered as being a 'combo' (combination) package 😉

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Was having a problem with my PC where i couldn't add a link to my post.

If you are interested here's a link for contacting the NowTV Combo Team, hopefully they can provide all the answers to your questions.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/early-termination-charges

Would be also interested to know what they say.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User NOW TV have mentioned on the forum you can cancel your passes and just pay for broadband and calls, but you do lose any discount you have, so it's probably not worth it until you are out of contract. However, I agree if you give the team a call they can talk you through the prices and options.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, I did as you suggested and contacted them via the live chat facility.

I got confirmation that the combo offer is not applied when choossing the kids pass.

They have also told me that the offer will be lost if I cancel the so called "main pass", even if I immediatly activate another pass. In that case they need to be contacted to re-apply the offer.

I may try activating the second pass before cancelling the "main" one, to see if that does not remove the offer, although it will not hurt me double checking with them that everything is fine anyway.

Thank you all.