cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No hub/smartbox delivered yet

I ordered a hub and smartbox 1/11 its now 8/11 and no delivery, an engineer is booked to arrive tomorrow, ive taken a day off work to wait for him
After looking on royal mails traking website it appears royal mail have no recieved anything from now tv
Spoke to now tv this morning...they are sending this case off to a higher team for a decision if they can re send a box, this can take 72 hrs, then if they send another box that will take up to 5 days to arrive (if it does at all)
So meanwhile i have no tv, no internet and a toddler, and a day off work!!
Now tv say it cant speed this up whatsoever, im so so disapointed this was a way of saving every penny in our family by switching to now tv, now ive spent £60 upfront fee for nothing so far
Itd be faster for me to cancel altogether and mt partner set it up in his name new customer today
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you're having there with your NOW TV Hub and Smartbox. I completely understand your frustration.

I can see that you've already been in touch with us about this, is there anything else that you would like me to look into?

I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team