cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No broadband

New customer to now tv went line on 13 march still no broadband just told to wait. Not happy. If it doesn't get better than this will be switching as soon as. Rubbish service 😔
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
New customer to now tv went line on 13 march still no broadband just told to wait. Not happy. If it doesn't get better than this will be switching as soon as. Rubbish service 😔

@Anonymous User

Hi Steve 🙂

We are really sorry to hear about the delay with your order.  In order for us to get an update on what is causing the delay and when its expected to be resolved we would need access to your account, this isnt something we can do via the community forum, when you have a chance if you can come visit us on live chat http://po.st/FA5j4K we can look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Kymberly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, same problem, broadband supposed to be live but nothing happening

Account says please make overdue payment, when i click to do so, it says i have no payments due. 

payments is supposed to be taken automatically from my account.

Not a great start to using nowtv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is today your scheduled broadband activation live date ?

If so, nowtv says in their help articles and emails that your broadband could go live anytime up until midnight.

I would leave your hub switched on and connected until you see the three green lights on the front of the hub which means you are live,

With regards to the over due payment, did you see this red warning message when clicking My Account > Check Service Status on here ?

If so, i have been informed by one of the NowTV Senior Staff members to ignore the message and this overdue payment message will be automatically removed off the Check Service Status when your broadband goes live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
After two weeks of no broadband (after the connection day) poor excuses, poor service and extremely rude agents on the help line we ditched now tv and went back to bt.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

With no broadband and sketchy 3G live chat not easy!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
With no broadband and sketchy 3G live chat not easy!

@Anonymous User

Sorry Steve i didnt realise, you can alternatively give us a call when you have a chance and one of our awesome team will look into this for you.

Thanks

Kymberly 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been on live chat no result. Why does it take 72 hours to look into a problem?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem solved. After an engineers visit which found no problems with BTs side of things my wife rang customer help who refused to talk to her or call me on my mobile and was downright rude. This encouraged me to kick now tv into touch. The best you could offer was to send out a new router (another 3 working days) and no guarantee. Sorry now tv but shoddy and unacceptable. We are now still without broadband waiting to be connected again with a new provider 😡😡😡😡😡