cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to NowTV

We currently have sky tv, broadband and phone line but due to ever increasing costs we want to cancel all of this and take up Now TV. When we sign up to now tv will you inform sky of this or do I have to cancel everything with sky first? I couldn't see on your switching service about sky.
3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Perhaps this help page can help you. 😉

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-switch-to-now-tv-broadband

The third drop down question should explain. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This might have changed since the last time that i looked into this (over a year ago), where the NowTV Combo Team will take care of the cancellation of your Sky Broadband and Phone on your behalf when you sign up.

However you may still need to cancel your Sky TV Satellite package yourself due to it is a separate service.

What i would suggest for clarification is to phone the Combo helpline on tel no 03300 412462 just to double check.

If you decide to call them, would you mind posting back here on what the Combo Team said about cancelling the Sky Satellite TV service, i.e. if they will take care of the cancellation or it is something that needs to be done by you.

Your post might be helpful to others in the future looking to swap over to the NowTV Combo package who have the Sky Satellite TV service in their Sky broadband package deal.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

Update for you on the switch.

So Now TV contacting sky on our behalf regarding the broadband and phone so all that is done automatically, we did have to contact sky to see if there was any early cancellation charges but thankfully there were none.

In regards to the sky tv we did have to cancel this ourselves with sky, they require 31 days notice and depending where you are within the contract varies whether or not you have cancellation charges, again we didn't and we've only had to pay a small charge for the duration from our last bill to the date the contract ends.

So all in all a good move so far. Even though we have lost sky channels we have actually lost the ones we watch the most and we've been able to afford the kids package with now so paw patrol all the way.

Just got to wait for the broadband to switch over in a few weeks and await delivery on the tv box but it's been an easy process so far 🙂