cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving from Sky b/b to Now combo

I have Sky phone/broadband, and there's 11 months left on my contract.
If I went with Now Combo, would there be any early leaving penalty for ending the Sky contract?

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂

This is something you may want to ask Sky.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User to be honest I would stay with Sky. Now service should be same, same line etc. However you are likely to be able to save on Now TV if you buy separately, vouchers etc. Don't forget the setup fee for Now combo. Consider Now at the end of your contract if you want a few months in order to wait for the best deal with out being tied to another year.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't do it! Cost me £40 to activate the NowTV combo and the broadband is terrible - Just this evening I've spent an hour trying to re-connect, and this is a more or less daily occurance. Buy a NowTV from Argos - Tesco - They include a voucher and then just top up each month. I would go elsewhere for broadband, mines so bad I'm going back to Talk Talk!!