cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Left combo now just with tv pass only

I have been with now tv for several years and really enjoyed the service. I decided to take out a combo pack tv , Internet and phone line . After a few months we moved house and was unable to get the service in our new area . I canceled the broad band and line but kept the tv going . Now on my online area I can't add any tv passes or deals as it says to call now tv . Having had several calls to now tv they state that this can't be moved as I was previously on a combo pack.
Now it's extremely hard to add deals and passes as it's says phone but when you phone your directed to the online team (online chat).
For example I am samsung customer and i been given a deal of 3 month movies for a £5 which looks like I cant add . Any help or suggestions welcome?

Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I don't think there's any help we can give you unfortunately. You've been switched over onto NOW TV's newer 2.0 system to administer the Combo you had and it won't be possible to move you back. Everyone else will be moved onto that system as well in the future, although the NOW TV team have mentioned that it should be possible to administer passers online in the future. Bit more detail on this thread

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/issues-with-my-passes/m-p/412361#M4607

With regards the offer you have been given, does that come in the form of a code that you can provide NOW TV with? Alternately have you tried speaking to them (phone or live chat selecting broadband as service type) and asking if they can match the offer or give you something similar? Might be worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting us if you have a code the Combo team over the phone will be able to apply the code to your account for you. This will be available to do soon online when all other customer switch to the same system that you are on. When you call just let the team know that you are TV only but you are on the 2.0 system they will be able to help you then.

Thanks

Eddie