cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet not working 😑

My go live date was the 5th of sept was working ok at first then,latter in the evening.when watching on my other now tv box which i had already,has been working fine now.keeps pausing when trying to watch my programes think this is ridiculs!...absoutley fumming..should of stayed with bt
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you mean the box keeps buffering it could be due to poor wifi coverage, the NOW TV Hub doesn't have the greatest range. Try rebooting the Hub, or you could try manually changing the wifi channel to see if it helps (start with 1, 6 or 11). If not I'd suggest giving the Combo Team a call and they can check other things for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
My go live date was the 5th of sept was working ok at first then,latter in the evening.when watching on my other now tv box which i had already,has been working fine now.keeps pausing when trying to watch my programes think this is ridiculs!...absoutley fumming..should of stayed with bt

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum πŸ™‚

We have sent you a email regarding this. If you wouldn't mind emailing us back so we can get your issuse resolved.

Thanks Niamh NOWTV Team πŸ˜‰

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still having problems with my internet can not even watch tv had no contact...did receive email which I did reply to..what is your contact number u do not seen to have one number I have does not go.through