cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incomplete account

i do not know where to start with this company, I literally do not have the energy left to list all the porblems i have had with trying to get some help and i can see im not the only one, worst of all i am having to pay an incredible amount of money for being on hold for long periods of time just to be cut off.

I wish i could be bothered to list it all, all the insane problems i have been trying to deal with.

I just need to get my account completed.. whatever the hell that means.

When I signed up there was a mistake in my email.. cue problems. since then it has been a nightmare.

when i try and use now tv it tells me my account is invalid, when i log in on the app it tells me to accept terms and conditions and to go on a pc to do this, when i go on the pc it logs me in using the invalid email address from when isigned up (despite the company having emailed me on the correct email address on the day i purchased the package... WHAT?!>!?!>!?!>!?!...) and then has no information on my now tv whatsoever, but i bought the fibre and nowtv entertainment package as a combo, so what the hell is going on here?!?!

I have been through this with so many live chats and facebook chats that i dont even understand what the hell is going on any more. Al i want to do is complain officially at this point and i cant even do that. it is literally the worst customer service i have ever come across, you couldnt have designed a worse system if you really tried.

I doubt there is anything you can do for me, i doubt im even going to get alerts for replies to this since my email on the account is invalid..

also, how was i on the phone with someone from now tv who could access the tv and broadband sections of my account a few qweek.ago, but now i am told my everyone that there is no call center and no one to speak to me on the phone... how can a company not have phones?!?!?!

you will have to excuse typos but i cant edit this complaint because even your web service seems to be broken for me, if i try and edit anything it deletes the charaters which follow. it is unimaginably bad all of this. even the live chat is broken, i had to type in a word document and copy and paset everything in. I have the whole conversation saved and i would love to post it here if i get a response.

good luck fixing this lot guys!!

0 REPLIES 0