cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to remove my credit card details

I want to remove my card details from this website as I don't want them on here any more

Please help
2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You are best contacting live chat for this, they will ensure your details are removed.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Change-Payment-Card

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link to get to live chat 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to remove my card details and cancel my account, surprisingly I been told on online chatting by Mr. Pratik today that no one can delete the card details and no one can remove my personnel details from their website and this is mention in T&C. 

Now tv can only cancel passes and if someone buy anything from my account they will charge me that is why they dont have system to delete card details. 

I asked him what if I dont even want to use nowtv, he replied no matter we will still keep your details in the system. 

It is fraud, unacceptable now tv can charge my card whenever they want for any reason. 

even I emailed them with no reply, Ref: 02645502

I am going to complaint about this to ofcom. they cant keep my personnal and card details without my consent.