cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hub specifications

Hi all

Please can someone tell me the specs of the Nowtv router/hub?  We've been online for a month so the hub should be the latest version.  I'm looking to get a wifi extender/booster and I understand that it is best to know the frequency and standard of the hub.  My research tells me it would be one of the following:

Standard: A, B, G or N

Frequency band – this will be 2.4 Ghz 5GHz or AC (?)

I know the sky store sells an extender but I@d rather do my research to get the best one.  I've already tested different channels on the hub which made some improvements but I do want better signal at the back of the house.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all

Please can someone tell me the specs of the Nowtv router/hub?  We've been online for a month so the hub should be the latest version.  I'm looking to get a wifi extender/booster and I understand that it is best to know the frequency and standard of the hub.  My research tells me it would be one of the following:

Standard: A, B, G or N

Frequency band – this will be 2.4 Ghz 5GHz or AC (?)

I know the sky store sells an extender but I@d rather do my research to get the best one.  I've already tested different channels on the hub which made some improvements but I do want better signal at the back of the house.

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NOW TV Hub runs on the Wireless N Standard and the frequency is 2.4GHz.

I'd suggest shopping around for a good deal as the prices of extenders are constantly fluctuating. Try Currys, Argos or Amazon for good deals on them. Remember to reserve online so you pay that price when you get to the store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant thanks!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not great.

Buy a Wireless AP to increase the Wi-Fi capabilities