cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Friend signed up date pushed back

Hey all,

A friend of mine had signed up with Now TV on TV & broadband (Fab Fibre), she got the boxes through and was told it would all be activated and live on 16th August.  But since this date they keep being told its being pushed back every time after they get a new date.

The excuse they were told is due to the 'tier' they've signed up to, which doesn't make any sense.

Any help or advice please ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like it could be an OpenReach issue, possibly some work they need to do. Best thing would be for your friend to give the Combo Team a call and they can advise what the hold-up is. I'm guessing you are a different account holder to your friend, in which case the NOW TV Team wouldn't be able to give any updates on this forum, as that can only be sent to the account holder. If your friend doesn't want to call the team they can log into the forum themselves and post a request here if they wish.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like it could be an OpenReach issue, possibly some work they need to do. Best thing would be for your friend to give the Combo Team a call and they can advise what the hold-up is. I'm guessing you are a different account holder to your friend, in which case the NOW TV Team wouldn't be able to give any updates on this forum, as that can only be sent to the account holder. If your friend doesn't want to call the team they can log into the forum themselves and post a request here if they wish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers, I'll let her know, she just feels disappointed that she's not been able to get the services that shes supposed to be getting and all she kept on being told is its due to the tier shes picked thats the issue.

But if she had been told its due to a BT Openreach issue I bet she wouldn't have any problem with that as thats out of NowTV's hands.

But Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have done this to me. And they keep fobbing me off saying it's not been 24 hours it's not been 72 hours it open reach teir 2 will call you back they don't work a sunday. 3 weeks since I signed up and I have missed deadline after deadline for coursework. What a waste of service. And now tv don't care about their customers because it's not their problem.