cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaint - Stuttering Video and Audio

Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a combo package from NowTV on Sunday (July 30) and to my big disappointment the product is appalingly bad. Video and audio a stuttering, bringing an echo to every word spoken and distorting soundtracks. This made it impossible to watch anything with a significant sound track and made other movies/episodes un-enjoyable. I am highly disappointed that this issue continues on a second day. 

What disappoints me even more is that I have no way to reach NowTV. The live chat is never on, when I am available;  the messaging button doesnt work and when I try a differnt avenue (i.e. facebook) I get refered back to these two options. To be honest I didnt see the forum as a viable complaint avenue until now, as I think that as I paying customer, one should be entitled to get help from the service provider and not other customers. Furthermore, a solution was not identifiable within forum discussions.

Before I receive on of your standard answers, which I have seen several times on this forum,about my internet speed let me tell you: it ranges between 12 Mbs and 24 Mbs. So I dont see how this is a problem. Other video/streaming services, from YouTube to Netflix did not display any problems. 

I would appreciate a direct answer possibly with an avenue to resolve this issue. Otherwise I will have to terminate my contract and request a refund from NowTV as the paid for services and product has not been provided. Please send me a private message so I can give you my contact details. 

Kind Regards,

Max

0 REPLIES 0