cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Combo Setup

I have never felt so let down,

7th of November 2016, I had a live chat with one of nowtv reps to advice on a suitable broadband package.

The individual was helpful and referred me to a link to set up my account. At the end of the setup I had a message displaying that the process was succesful and the broadband would be avialable on the 10th of November and I could start using the entertaintment pass whilst waiting for the line and braodband to go live.

By wednesday 9th, I had no email from Nowtv with any status progress, so i logged into my account tocheck if anything was there, I noticed that there was no information about teh order i had put through.

I proceeded to the live chat and was passed on to 5 people as each rep just shirked responsibility and kept passing me on. I was so frustrated and in the end was advised that someone would contact me in 24hrs. After 24hrs (10th)- no call was recieved, so i made contact again and was advised that someone would be in contact 72 hours, during this 72 hour period i made further contact and managed to taked to someone on the phone, who again said the issue was being investigated and someone would be in contcat in the 72 hour period.

on the 15th I made contact through live chat, and was advised that the issue had been resolved and that i should contact customer service - a number was provided to setup the order again. At this point a gentlemen (Morgan) went through the set up and after repeating oinformation several times was told he was getting an error message on the account atht he didnt understand and that i may need to set up a new account with a different email. He put me on hold for over 30mins to speak to a different team. In the end he told me he would have to call me back the next day. I asked why we couldnt use a different eamil as he had suggested to set up the account as he had previously advised, with him finishing work at 5pm, i was forbed off and he proceeded to tell me would call me the next day between 3.30 and 4pm. 

He called me at 4.42pm instead and was asked to set up a new account using a different email. This process took forever as he would often request information again because teh system didnt register the infromation etc. When it got to payment, he reported that the system was adding several numbers and that he needed to call me on a different number if i had one or that i should ask to use a friends phone. This after i told him i had just moved to the area and knew noone.

I even suggested putting my sim a new phone to give that a try or for him to restart his system as it maybe coming from his end.

I even went and knocked on a neighbours door to ask if i could use thier phone.

Only for thi Morgan to gain put me on hold for longer while and then calimed the error maybe his computer and that he will be asking his colleague to call me in 5minutes. It's now 9.28pm and i'm yet to recieve the supposed call back.

This is absolutely outrageous - surely cant take a week and half for a simple order and set up. or for any one to respond to me or even inform me on what is actually going on. Now had it not been the fact that i want a no contract deal i'd be long gone and set up with another company.

Having been a loyal sky customer, i'm absolutely appaulled that sky has links with nowtv and that it's customer support is an absolute nightmare and shambles.

So disgusted with this

1 REPLY 1
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J @Jason-C

Can you guys offer any help? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂