cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I sign up for Now Broadband & TV package if I'm already signed for Now TV?

Hi - I'm already signed up for now tv, but was interested in the broadband and tv package. Is it possible to sign up to this even if I'm not a new Now TV customer?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

You certainly can get a combo. You don't need to be a new customer to get one. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

You certainly can get a combo. You don't need to be a new customer to get one. 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Thanks @caseyb1993!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

You are welcome! @Anonymous User 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep, no worries, you don't have to be a new customer, just go to www.nowtv.com/combo to see your options and order, or you can ring the number on your My Account> My Packages page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and talk through your options with the Combo Team.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Hello! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep, no worries, you don't have to be a new customer, just go to www.nowtv.com/combo to see your options and order, or you can ring the number on your My Account> My Packages page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and talk through your options with the Combo Team.

Thanks @Andy!