Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COMPLAINT

How can I make someone call me back?  I have an incident

Case ID: 02214786.

No matter how many emails I send no one ever comes back to me. When I call I get transfered from one person to another and no one knows anything, I will then eventually get cut off or promised a call back, which never ever happens!

I really lost my patience now

I no one contacts me today I want to make an official complaint, please someone let me know where.

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am not sure if this is going to help, but this link below is the Now TV Complaint Procedure.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/complaints-code-of-practice

I will tag one of the NowTV forum Team members currently on here to see if they can help in some way with your on going issues.

@Tony-D, can somebody from the relevant NowTV Dept look into this customer grievances and also get back in touch with them ASAP to hopefully get it resolved.

Thanks for your co operation and assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you!

But then again the complaint procedure leads to the same contact us screen again, where I have already tried the chat and send us a message without any success. How can one company be so difficult to talk to?  I really have no idea what to do, worst customer service ever as there is NO customer service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
NEARLY ONE WEEK OVERDUE AND NO ONE EVER TELLS ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS  

Your NOW TV Combo order

Here it comes. Your broadband and phone will be up and running soon.

Ordered

Thanks for your order

20 Jun

NOW TV Passes

Start watching now

20 Jun

Kit delivery

We're getting it ready

-

Engineer visit

Booked for between 8am and 1pm

06 Jul

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F can you get this chased up.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

How can I make someone call me back?  I have an incident

Case ID: 02214786.

No matter how many emails I send no one ever comes back to me. When I call I get transfered from one person to another and no one knows anything, I will then eventually get cut off or promised a call back, which never ever happens!

I really lost my patience now

I no one contacts me today I want to make an official complaint, please someone let me know where.

@Anonymous User Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. I'm taking over this case now Claudia and we are due an update today to see what is causing the hold up in regards getting the Line working and ready for a Broadband Connection. The review is for tomorrow but an update should be in by 6 or os this evening at the latest. I will email you back with anything that comes up Claudia ok?

Thanks

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Tony! But please do contact me, as I had several people before saying they would and they never did. My case can't be that complicated.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks, Tony! But please do contact me, as I had several people before saying they would and they never did. My case can't be that complicated.

@Anonymous User I will 100% with any update, shouldn't be too long for the update to come through.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any more updates on this, Tony?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-DPlease let me know what is happening, there was no update yesterday. How long do you expect me to wait for a broadband connection, not even knowing what the problem is and if it can be fixed in the next days.