Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COMPLAINT

How can I make someone call me back?  I have an incident

Case ID: 02214786.

No matter how many emails I send no one ever comes back to me. When I call I get transfered from one person to another and no one knows anything, I will then eventually get cut off or promised a call back, which never ever happens!

I really lost my patience now

I no one contacts me today I want to make an official complaint, please someone let me know where.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-DIt is getting ridiculous, another update that I need to wait until July 19th. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Who is paying my mobile broadband until I get your broadband?  I would at least expect some compensation, it is the least you can do. Or looking onto other options.  I AM NOT WILLING TO WAIT FOREVER. Rubbish service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Claudia, TonyD is off today, we have an update on your order, and an email has been sent in regards to this update. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know but an update telling me that you will have another update on the 19th doesn't help at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-DCan you please CANCEL? It does not lead to anything and I am seriously annoyed to only get one update after another not saying anythingat all. SO FED UP. NEVER AGAIN NOW TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D@Anonymous UserPLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!

I found another provider now. Nothign ever comes out of waiting for another update. Please confirm the cancellation for me and please donlt ask me again to phone someone for that, I am truly fed up. Thanks Claudia

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Claudia, did they at least tell you what was the issue with the connection? So that you know, an engineer showed up to set up mine few days ago without success, I'm scheduled for another visit on the 24th, It'll be almost one month overdue by then, i , since I placed my order at the end of june and there's no guarantee they'll get it right next time, I'm starting to believe that if they can't fix your issue in a matter of few days, best solution would be to simply ask for a refund...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only know that it is some kind of openreach problem, but why it takes so long to sort out and why their customer service in regards to that is non existant I don't know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Claudia, I have just looked at the contact us/ complaints procedure. Abysmal contact procedure designed to make you give up or throw up.