cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account issues

So far my experience with Now TV has been pretty poor.

During the phone sign-up I tried to explain that I probably didn't need a BT engineer to install a line as I was looking at an internet port box (labeled with a BT logo) coming out of my wall - we still had to wait 3 weeks for installation. No engineer turned up today despite my housemate staying in, the broadband just started working.

After the internet began to work we tried to access our Entertainment TV Package - no luck there, despite following the activation link in the email confirmation after our phone order it doesn't seem to link to my account. Possible issue with having an old Sky ID?

The internet is considerably slower than the fiber optic we ordered (download 19.63mb, upload 9.3mb - ordered 72mb download speed). 

Unable to access firewall controls for the account as it isn't linked with my login.

So far... not much to be happy about. 

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User sometimes the BT engineer attending means that they are doing stuff externally. Unfortunately they may need access during this time so they ask you to be on hand. They don't all have the common decency to tell you they are working.
Regarding the old sky ID. What you can do is create a throw away email address. Change the email linked to that (you may need sky chat to do that) freeing up the email you want to use for this.
As for speeds the chance of getting advertised speeds isn't guaranteed. Speeds are dependent on your local circumstances. Has the line been tested to see what you should be getting.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.