Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klnx52
Mentor

Re: £44 EACH TIME you restart combo package, not just initial set up cost

Hi Andy,

Any response from @Simon-J? 

I have also discovered that, if you disconnect, then reconnect, you have to take receipt of new Now TV boxes, even though you already have the original ones! If you re-order, even if you already have all the gear, they HAVE to send out new gear.... what a waste of time and money!

It should be made really clear that the Combo no contract package is definitely not an easy disconnect/reconnect service...  it should be sold as a 'join, then dissconnect once when you want' package. There should be no mention of 'reconnect anytime', without make it very clear that you will be starting from scratch again, including reconnection fee and delivery of boxes.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: £44 EACH TIME you restart combo package, not just initial set up cost

@klnx52

I've tagged @Simon-J in the previous post for you so he will be aware next time he logs on, however I'm just a customer like you so I'm afraid I don't have any more influence over what happens next and whether NOW TV change any wording they use or not. Sorry.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks