cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

help! i cant understand my bill

I'm supposed to pay £20 a month for fab fibre but my bill says: Fab fibre £18, spring saving -£15.99, subtotal £2.01 ?????? So do I only pay £2.01 ?????? And I thought the £20'was to be taken when my broadband went live? It has not been taken.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted, spoke to customer service, they say there is a note that says that my phone line has not gone live, but it has. Anyway £2 is for broadband and I'll be billed £18 for the phone line, so that's £20. I HATE COMPUTERS! (apart from my ps4)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

My nowtv activation live date is scheduled for tomorrow and like you i have the fab fibre £20 spring offer which is a cracking deal compared to my existing BT infinity price.

I will check My Account > My Payments tomorrow or over the weekend and i will let you know what's showing on my bill.

If you want clarification about how they calculated the £2.01 charge then you can always phone the broadband team to enquire about the figure on your bill.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So confusing this. Cheers for the reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted, spoke to customer service, they say there is a note that says that my phone line has not gone live, but it has. Anyway £2 is for broadband and I'll be billed £18 for the phone line, so that's £20. I HATE COMPUTERS! (apart from my ps4)