cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went live yesterday, very slow internet speeds

My broadband went live yesterday on what was supposed to be the 76/20 package, but the speeds are very slow to the point of being unusable. 

Unfortunately, I am in Germany until Christmas Eve, and my girlfriend is now stuck without internet.

The internet light on the hub 2 is green, and her PC is connected via ethernet cable. I've ran a line test from the NowTV site and it claims that everything is good.  I'm not sure what else I can do remotely but she's quite angry about the lack of broadband and is already wishing we'd just paid more to renew with our previous supplier.

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend your girlfriend gives the broadband team a call (free from your home phone) and they can check the line and hub remotely and take her through some troubleshooting steps to hopefully sort her out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely agree. I wish I'd stayed with my previous supplier too, our WIFI is awful.  Been with Now TV sinced June I think, roll on June 2018 so I can get rid.  Never had such problems. Are you in a cooling off period, if so, take it !!