cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connection Poor Beyond Belief

Connection for all my devices you my now tv broadband is so poor, not one has a good strong full connection. Everything runs slow including the tv box can't even load my guide. Box continually turns itself off an my internet light goes orange. Restarting the box doesn't evem fix it I just have to wait. 6hrs yesterday! I've tried to contact now TV but there seems to be no option for me, not even their option of live chat like they keep claiming they have!
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are a nowtv broadband customer there should be a hepline telephone number for the broadband team under My Account > My Package and click on the moving home section.

Make sure you are signed in with your correct nowtv account details, where i would also check your payment history by going to My Account > My Payments.

If no telephone number is showing or no recent payments on your account then post back here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you're not the only one, im a new customer with 10-20 download but they won't do anything about my 90's 0-1mbps upload cant even play mobilephone games lol