cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change delivery address

Hi there

I just signed up for Now Broadband and was wondering if there is an easy way to change the delivery address? 

thanks for any help.

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Package on here under moving house does it show a telephone number you can contact ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes -but does it matter that I'm not moving house? I just didn't think about my absence from the current delivery address next week and want to be sure it's safely delivered to another address.

I was hoping there was somewhere online I could change it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you phone the number and explain to them what you need and ask them to transfer you to the dept or person that deals with changing address of delivery of the broadband hub package in advance.

Just make it clear to them you are not moving home and you just want the hub sent to a different address.

Not sure if under My Account > Track My Order you can ammend your delivery address for parcels (double check just in case it gives you the option).

If you are not comfortable with that, then you could send them a message on the link page below by following the topics that are most relevant until you see the send message or contact broadband team shows on screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/ 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you could try asking them to delay the delivery date.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called and it's not possible to change the delivery address

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignacio,

How did you solve this issue? I am facing the same problem... 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the team a call to see what can be done.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Thank you very much ! I finally cancelled the delivery to the address and picked it up from the post office.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue, my hub is yet to be shipped. 

How did you cancel the delivery and collect from post office.

Thanks.