cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to get broadband

Hello,

I am trying to get fibre broadband from Now TV and quite like the entertainment package and "fab fibre" deal.

However, after completing the various forms, it says as I am a customer I have to give them a call. There's no telephone number on the webpage to do this.  Having trawled through the website, there's not a single phone number to be found - not even for sales!

Is anyone able to provide a number please? It's odd telling someone to give you a call and then not specifying how they can go about doing this!

I have a phone line (albeit not active after I got shot of Talk Talk when it was nudging £50 a month, having regular security issues and offering terrible customer service), so as far as I am aware, I should be good to go!  I have a 100GB package from Three but this is proving to be insuffient (even with unlimited Netflix and Deezer) and there are regular speed issues.  So I'd like good old fashion fibre broadband without a long contract as soon as possible!

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sounds like you might be looking at the Combo offer, which is only for new customers now, with separate Briadband plans for existing customers so that might be causing the issue. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-combo-and-now-tv-broadband

Not sure why it didn't display the number for you to call, but worth giving them a call anyway and seeing what they say. The NOW TV Team have asked us not to give out the number on the forum (as they can only help people with broadband issues) but I'll drop you a PM with it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sounds like you might be looking at the Combo offer, which is only for new customers now, with separate Briadband plans for existing customers so that might be causing the issue. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-combo-and-now-tv-broadband

Not sure why it didn't display the number for you to call, but worth giving them a call anyway and seeing what they say. The NOW TV Team have asked us not to give out the number on the forum (as they can only help people with broadband issues) but I'll drop you a PM with it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your help, Andy Smiley Happy