cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having problems logging in, I knew my details were correct, but reset the password anyway, and it is still telling me "Your username and or password are incorrect".  I'm only trying to access NowTV through my television.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you sign in to any other devices, such as laptop/PC, tablet, mobile?

Do you get any error codes?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
..... I'm only trying to access NowTV through my television.

Does this mean you have a NOW TV box connected to your television or does mean you have an LG television, with built-in NOW TV app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, my nowtv box (white) doesn't recognise my login details also the app on my iPhone does not recognise it either but can log into my account online!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Could it be that you've not fully set up your account as suggested by @Simon-J ?  Here's a link to help with that http://help.nowtv.com/article/Complete-sign-up

If indeed you have I'd suggest deleting the app on your iPad, restarting the device & reinstalling it.  With regards to your NOW TV box, try turning it off at the mains for 20s or so to allow it to reboot, this can often solve a lot of issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yea tried all of this! I have had nowtv now for nearly a year and all of a sudden it logged me out and I can't log in to anything box,ipad,app or ps3.. All saying my login details have not been recognised only can login on the website
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

This should now be resolved so please try signing in again.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good day

Just got my NowTV box and I cant sign in with the usernaem and password.  I resettet the password no luck.

I can login to the account on the computer but cant play anything, I installed Silver light and updateded and no luck. 

Best regards

Stefan

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? Have you been able to play something on your PC? 

Do you get a specific error message on your NOW TV Box? 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box does not recognise username or password. Works on iPad and iPhone.
Tried resetting, still not working?
Can anybody assist before I send box back?