cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I can sign in on the Web browser, but not with the Nowtv box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I cannot sign into my Nowtv Box, but can with the app and web browser. Tried resetting my password and the Nowtv box... but no luck.

It looks like I won't be subscribing with Nowtv until this issue is resolved.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also tried that, but that didn't help.... I'm still unable to sign into my Nowtv box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS !

I have signed in here using my user name and password but via tv and now tv box, it keeps saying my password and user name details are incorrect, when i quite clearly have typed in the correct ones. I have been trying for a couple hours 

really fed up

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User try simplifying your password see if that makes a difference.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Before you do anything else I suggest you re-boot your router (and ethernet switches), as it often helps resolve de-synchronising (data packet) errors, clears RAM build-up errors and even static build-up that can cause 'switching' errors!

The standard practice is to disconnect the devices power for around 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that . Apps all started updating and let me reset password and carry on . However More4 says I have to sign in again , which I have never had to do before and this happened yesterday before everything else went wrong so I haven't signed up to more 4 individually yet as was concerned that the same thing might happen all over again . Has anyone else had this with the More4 app ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem and I am using it for the first time! Looks like I won't be subscribing. I have tried everything included reset, changing password, using my account name!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue - user name and password bot recognised, done hard reset and all.. still not working ..