Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NOW TV Team Stephen-L
NOW TV Team

Re: why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Hey @BOBZY 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing NOW TV on your NOW TV Box.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
Speaky2
Occasional Poster

Has anybody actually managed to get 2 now tv boxes to work on 1 user and password because I have 1 up and running in the house but having this silly error on the second box, I don't want to set up a new account because I got 2 both with 3 months entertainment pass so me and the Mrs can watch a box each! Has anybody had and luck??
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

@Speaky2 wrote:
Has anybody actually managed to get 2 now tv boxes to work on 1 user and password because I have 1 up and running in the house but having this silly error on the second box, I don't want to set up a new account because I got 2 both with 3 months entertainment pass so me and the Mrs can watch a box each! Has anybody had and luck??

i run 2 boxes at same time with same account details theres no need for you to use an account each and pay twice whats the error your getting on the 2nd box?

Edit: Guessing error is not recognised didnt read rest of post at first sounds really dumb but make sure your adding details right as many people think they have and are adamant then they look again and realise they missed a cap or did a 0 instead of a o ect

0 Thanks
Speaky2
Occasional Poster

The password and user name is spot on, it just says an error is occurred pretty much like everybody else on this thread. When you put in the wrong password or user name is tells you that's what u have done, not with this error it's different,
Speaky2
Occasional Poster

Even done a password reset as well to no prevail
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

Only other thing I can think about is payment details are your card details upto date ? If card has expired maybe why you can't login.
0 Thanks
Speaky2
Occasional Poster

Card details are all spot on, one box is working perfect second box is a no go, Its even a replacement box, I took the one before it back to Asda because of the same problem, my account lets me log into now to via PC, iPad iphone and you view box just not an official now tv box, very very disappointed with this situation,I expect a lot lot more from Sky especially the prices that charge!!!
0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Speaky2 ,

Thanks for posting.

Can we ask you to to try a hard reset of the box? apologies if you've tried this before. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Speaky2
Occasional Poster

By hard reset do you mean the pin hole at the back?
0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Speaky2 

That's right.

You can also try the steps here.

Please let us know if you've already tried this or how you get on with these.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks