cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now sorted. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've bought the box brand new and added account name and password but it will not sign in.
Please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted.

Let us know if you need further help 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I cant sign in on my now tv box. Always wrong username or password, but it works on my pc on the web. I have reset the password and also reset the box but still the same message. Can you help me pls.  I did change to a new black box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues with the new boxes. There was an issue with customers trying to sign in on new boxes. This should now be resolved. Can you try again for us please and it should let you sign in.

Let us know if this is not the case.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem can sign in on pc to my account but suddenly can no longer sign in on box, says incorrect user name or password although they are correct. I have changed password, updated and reset nothing working. New pass bought yesterday which i cannot use

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The last time this happened to me it was solved by turning off my box, turning off my internet router, when both were back on I had no issues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Is this issue still ongoing for you ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a now box signed in to wifi but doesnt recognise my username or password please help i have reset the box once already too many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what kind of wifi do you have? Is it uni halls?