Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NOW TV Team Stephen-L
NOW TV Team

Re: why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Hi 6904peter,

Thanks for your post.

Please come and talk to us on Live Chat so we can help you get signed into the NOW TV Box.

To contact Live Chat simply click here and fill out the two dropdown menus. 

Once you've clicked GO you should see the Live Chat button, but if this doesn’t display please ensure you're using a PC or Laptop and have tried refreshing the page.

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
raydiscus70
Advocate

I type in the correct user name and password but I keepgetting the same message that it dose not recognise either. My user name is usually in lower case however the help email I get is in upper case. I have tried both ways but no joy. 

0 Thanks
Rich-L
Elite 2

Hi raydisscus70,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you please reset your NOW TV password on a pc/mac or laptop. Then please hold down the NOW TV reset button in the back for 30 seconds, then please try signing in with your new password.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich-L

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
lesbromley123
Advocate

HI it says that my username and password as not been regonised i have typed them in with capital letters like it shows on the card its finding the wfi thk`s

0 Thanks
Michael-H
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi LesBromley123,

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing.

Please come onto LiveChat here, to get this resolved.

We look forward to chatting shortly.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
kellym18
Advocate

NOWTV box wont let me sign in

Hi , I've just purchased another now tv box and every time I enter my username and password the box will just restart and tell me to add it all over again. I've tried inputting in more than 20 times now and still not allowing me I even logged out of my account on another device to make sure it was defiantly the right username and password I was using and it was fine. Can anyone help me with this 🙂

thanks kelly

0 Thanks

Re: NOWTV box wont let me sign in

are you activating it or just trying to log in?

0 Thanks
kellym18
Advocate

Activating it as just purchased it but my account I've had for a few months and us it on anothe now tv box and a ps3

0 Thanks

an agent on chat when I was trying to have my problem resolved said due to maintence between 5pm and 7pm today you won't be able to activate the box x

kellym18
Advocate

Oh thank you for your help will give it a couple of hours and try again and if still nothing will try get some more help :)x

0 Thanks