cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had on invoice of Apple that my money has gone out but the now tv has not come on yet ???
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you've had an invoice from Apple then I'm guessing you bought a pass on your Apple TV? If so bear in mind you will only be able to watch your pass on your Apple TV, not on any other devices (for those you need to buy your passes via NOW TV).

If it's not working on your Apple TV then post back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The kids broke the hdmi on box now got by thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , I've just purchased another now tv box and every time I enter my username and password the box will just restart and tell me to add it all over again. I've tried inputting in more than 20 times now and still not allowing me I even logged out of my account on another device to make sure it was defiantly the right username and password I was using and it was fine. Can anyone help me with this 🙂

thanks kelly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

are you activating it or just trying to log in?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activating it as just purchased it but my account I've had for a few months and us it on anothe now tv box and a ps3

Anonymous User
Not applicable

an agent on chat when I was trying to have my problem resolved said due to maintence between 5pm and 7pm today you won't be able to activate the box x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh thank you for your help will give it a couple of hours and try again and if still nothing will try get some more help :)x

Anonymous User
Not applicable
try again after 7pm nowtv are updating system next couple of hours although its online and working no new boxs can be added.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i actually activate my tv box? Ive entered my ccard details set my password and user name but when i enter it on the tv set on insterlation it says I need to activate the box but doesnt show you how!!!