cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aliciamay2511
First Poster

Re: NOWTV box wont let me sign in

Online I can use my username and password but on the tv it's not accepting it. What am I doing wrong?
0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Aliciamay2511 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Are you using the NOW TV Box or any other device that is linked to your TV?

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
dominicread123
First Poster

I'm trying to log in, it recognises my password then states sign in unsuccesful

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@dominicread123 wrote:

I'm trying to log in, it recognises my password then states sign in unsuccesful

Hi @dominicread123 

This might be caused by one of two things

1. if signing in is unsuccessful, then the system is not recognising either your username or password or both.
  2. It is also possible that you have not completed all the steps required in order to complete, sign up in which case the now TV box may not allow you to login

You don't have multiple NowTV accounts. Do you?

To reset your password Go Here

If you're a brand-new customer make sure you have finished all the steps in this Help topic by using a PC

Hope that helps

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dominicread123

Sorry to hear this. 

Are you able to sign into any other device? 

Can you please sign into a PC/Laptop and try to play content? 

Once you have done this can you then try to sign into your NOW TV Box. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
chrisreyno
Occasional Poster

I have just bought an entertainment pass on my account but my NOWTV box will nt let me sign in?

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @chrisreyno 

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry about this, are you able to sign in on none of your devices? Are you able to sign in and view content now?

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
chrisreyno
Occasional Poster

I was able to view yesterday after restoring factory settings. Today the Now tv box is not even finding my wireless network! The router is on and receivable by other devices. Could you advise if you have done anything centrally to affect this?

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@chrisreyno hopefully we know the issue, however it does require you making a change in the router. If you know how to log in to it you need to change the channel it uses from Auto, 12 or 13 to anything else (1, 6 and 11 are the recommended ones).
If you have no idea about changing settings on your router let us know the make and model, plus who your Internet is with and I'm sure someone can provide the steps.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
chrisreyno
Occasional Poster

It is a Virgin media super hub VMDG480. This was sending signals to the Now tv box yesterday so I am not clear why it should stop doing so today?

0 Thanks