cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Won't let me sign. In

Still not letting me saying my username int recognised!!
0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now tv box won't let me sign in

How far away from TV are you sat? I think if sit on sofa to type in Sky ID/ password can easily catch wrong letters. I find also it helps to have "show password" selected.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: I can't sign in with username or password

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Are you able to confirm your ISP ?

If you can try a reset of your router and if possible try an alternative WIFI network such as 1 set up from a mobile phone just to see if this works.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Won't let me sign. In

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your having issues signing in.

As a test would you be able to see if you can connect your NOW TV Box to a different WIFI connection such as that from a mobile phone, just to see if this allows you to sign in.

If it does allow you to sign in, reboot your router and try to sign in again. If this doesn't work I would speak with your ISP as we are getting a lot of customers on the same ISP as you having problems.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Won't allow me to sign in when my user name and password are right

For 3 weeks I have been unable to sign in on my app on my iPad, I can't sign in on my TV. But there are more than 1 of us in the house and it's really annoying. I've changed password, deleted app, tried everything. Still no luck. So frustrating.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

been days I can't sign in on my nowtv app? I cannot see any solution here? Why do you state problem solved if you have actually given no solution? 

Please help, this is crap and seriously considering to stop my membership.

Ps: tried everything: also password resetting 

regards 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Won't allow me to sign in when my user name and password are right

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some problems with our app on your iPad.

Can I just check that your within the UK, not using any modified devices, and also that your not using any VPN'S on your Internet connection ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to sign in on Now TV app

I am able to log in on the website but when trying to access the app I'm being given a message stating that the username and password is not recognised, I have reset my password but still not able to log in. I have checked and double checked my details and even checked I have a valid pass. Please help. I am unable to check my NOW tv box as I am away on vacation.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Can you please try a hard reset by holding the pinhole reset in the back for 30 seconds, it'll take you back to the set up process.

If that doesn't help, please confirm your in the UK and not using a vpn?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Unable to sign in on Now TV app

Really sorry to hear that @Anonymous User

I wouldn't think that you're entering it wrong if you're able to sign in on the website so it sounds like there's something going on with the box or the connection itself.

Can you try turning off your router for around a minute, then give it another go?

Are you able to sign in on any other devices that use an app?

Just also wanted to point out since you're on vacation (hope you're enjoying it) if you're outside of the UK, then you won't be able to access NOW TV content unfortunately. In case you weren't aware.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team