cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too.
Very frustrating
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem. Worked fine yesterday now can't access account. I change password still don't work, reboot reset change pword again. Don't u know it's new series GoT!! I need to watch it!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im getting the same white box 

message is : sorry, an unknown error occurred . please reenter your username and password.

i have sign in on my pc and my phone so the user name and apssword is correct ?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

A hard reset usually solves alot of problems so try that Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi ya .

thanks for the reply but no joy , still the same message ? i turned the white box off for 5 mins and restarted the router .

i cant understand why this is happening ?

quite a lot of people are having the same issue 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Okay, a bit of a long shot but have you tried changing your password to see if that helps?

If I were you I would live chat the team:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in

• Click the link and scroll to the bottom
  • Click the blue contact us button
  • There you will see a live chat button

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Got it working. All I done was moved the not TV box down stairs which is closer to the router and it worked.
Happy days
Thank you for trying to help caseyb1993 very much appreciated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

been days I can't sign in on my nowtv app? I cannot see any solution here? Why do you state problem solved if you have actually given no solution? 

Please help, this is crap and seriously considering to stop my membership.

Ps: tried everything: also password resetting 

regards 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Can you please try a hard reset by holding the pinhole reset in the back for 30 seconds, it'll take you back to the set up process.

If that doesn't help, please confirm your in the UK and not using a vpn?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This customer service is beyond a joke, Im tired of waiting for "the relevant team" its been over a week and after many emails and live chats and I have lost count of all the hard resets.

This has been a known issue since 2014 from what I have read online but with no solution,  why not just be upfront? What is ACTUALLY the problem?????? You clearly know!

You can never give me the amout of life back I have wasted on this crap customer service and tvbox, but joy upon joy Im told I can watch on other devices... wow thanks so I wasted my time.....? Why I cancelled my tv service to go to this piece of **** I will forever regret, And I will be warning people away from Now tv, I dont think its fair you sell such a useless product and I wouldnt wish this torture on others.... Yes I will be heading to twitter #uselessbox #uselessslowwwwwwwcustomerservice #wastedmytime

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please try a hard reset by holding the pinhole reset in the back for 30 seconds, it'll take you back to the set up process.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team