cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That's strange, can you make sure you've not got caps lock on or anything like that (sounds silly but it has been the issue in the past) Can you maybe try changing your password also.

Let us know if this issue still remains.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got the box today and although I can sign in online I am unable to do so with the box even though everything is correct. It keeps saying 'sorry, an unknown error occurred. Please reenter your username and password. I've been trying to sort this out since 7pm. I've restarted it and reset it multiple times and still nothing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I'll send you an email to gather more information about this, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im new to now tv tried signing up says i can log in but will not work on my tv or app on tablet any ideas? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi im new to now tv tried signing up says i can log in but will not work on my tv or app on tablet any ideas? 

kasseycrookes

Live Chat should be able to help you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Username-or-Password

If you click on the contact us in the green box towards the bottom left of my linked page above, this will take you to a second page where you should see live chat.

When contacting them, I would recommend using either a PC, Laptop or Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues getting started.

Can you answer some questions so we can look into this further?

- What kind of internet set-up do you have? 

- Do you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network)?

- Do you get a specific error message and if so, what is it?

Please do get in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im unable to sign in using my user name and password, ive deleted the apps, redownloaded them reset my email about 4 times and havent been able to sign in for 2 days thats 2 days ive paid for. please help before i take my service else where.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Are you able to confirm your ISP ?

If you can try a reset of your router and if possible try an alternative WIFI network such as 1 set up from a mobile phone just to see if this works.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just bought a now tv box  and everything works ok on my computer but the box wont allow me to sign in. Both my username and password are entered correctly. I have tried resetting using a pin and also turning on and off  but still no luck

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Dean

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that our live chat team sorted this out for you.

Andy