cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 6904peter,

Thanks for your post.

Please come and talk to us on Live Chat so we can help you get signed into the NOW TV Box.

To contact Live Chat simply click here and fill out the two dropdown menus. 

Once you've clicked GO you should see the Live Chat button, but if this doesn’t display please ensure you're using a PC or Laptop and have tried refreshing the page.

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IM HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING IN TO MY NOW TV BOX . IT BEEN PAYED FOR AND WEVE HAD IT SINCE MARCH. LAST BILL CAME OFF 18 SEPT . WE HADNT WATCHED THE LITTLE THING FOR 3 MONTHS BUT KEPT PAYING FOR IT REGARDLESS BUT ALAS IT WONT SIGN IN TO NOW TV HOWEVER I CAN GET DEMAND 5 AND OTHER CHANNELS. UNHAPPY

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing NOW TV on your NOW TV Box.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anybody actually managed to get 2 now tv boxes to work on 1 user and password because I have 1 up and running in the house but having this silly error on the second box, I don't want to set up a new account because I got 2 both with 3 months entertainment pass so me and the Mrs can watch a box each! Has anybody had and luck??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Has anybody actually managed to get 2 now tv boxes to work on 1 user and password because I have 1 up and running in the house but having this silly error on the second box, I don't want to set up a new account because I got 2 both with 3 months entertainment pass so me and the Mrs can watch a box each! Has anybody had and luck??

i run 2 boxes at same time with same account details theres no need for you to use an account each and pay twice whats the error your getting on the 2nd box?

Edit: Guessing error is not recognised didnt read rest of post at first sounds really dumb but make sure your adding details right as many people think they have and are adamant then they look again and realise they missed a cap or did a 0 instead of a o ect

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The password and user name is spot on, it just says an error is occurred pretty much like everybody else on this thread. When you put in the wrong password or user name is tells you that's what u have done, not with this error it's different,
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Even done a password reset as well to no prevail
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Only other thing I can think about is payment details are your card details upto date ? If card has expired maybe why you can't login.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Card details are all spot on, one box is working perfect second box is a no go, Its even a replacement box, I took the one before it back to Asda because of the same problem, my account lets me log into now to via PC, iPad iphone and you view box just not an official now tv box, very very disappointed with this situation,I expect a lot lot more from Sky especially the prices that charge!!!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

Can we ask you to to try a hard reset of the box? apologies if you've tried this before. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team