cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

oops your now tv account isnt set up cporrectly(46) (10020)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I type in the correct user name and password but I keepgetting the same message that it dose not recognise either. My user name is usually in lower case however the help email I get is in upper case. I have tried both ways but no joy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi raydisscus70,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you please reset your NOW TV password on a pc/mac or laptop. Then please hold down the NOW TV reset button in the back for 30 seconds, then please try signing in with your new password.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich-L

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI it says that my username and password as not been regonised i have typed them in with capital letters like it shows on the card its finding the wfi thk`s

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi LesBromley123,

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing.

Please come onto LiveChat here, to get this resolved.

We look forward to chatting shortly.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We have recently had a replacement you view box but now tv is not recognising our sign in details.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're having issues signing into your Youview box. Can you sign in on any other device. If you can could you go to your 'my account' section and check the username and make sure it is the same details you are putting in your Youview box.

If the details are the same then please  to change your details. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THIS IS A VERY FRUSTRATING SERVICE. WHY IS THE NOW TV BOX NOT WORKING?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi huw12,

Sorry to hear you are having issues signing into your NOW TV Box.

Can I ask you what exactly happens when you try to sign into the box? Are you receiving an error message at all? If so, can you quote it hear for me so we can work on finding a resolution for you.

Thanks,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

THE FRONT SCREEN APPEARS AND THEN WHEN YOU CHOOSE AN OPTION, SAY NOW T.V. OR I PLAYERE YOU JUST GET A BLANK SCREEN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi huw12,

Sorry to hear you are having issues signing into your NOW TV Box.

Can I ask you what exactly happens when you try to sign into the box? Are you receiving an error message at all? If so, can you quote it hear for me so we can work on finding a resolution for you.

Thanks,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

I have plugged a new now box in done all the updates but when I try log in its saying either my username or password is incorrect when they are not