cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Have you tried to reset the password online using the forgotten password link on the NOW TV site? Also if this is the first time you've used the account it'll need to be fully setup online including card details first before you can sign into other devices.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my old now tv box os outdated so purchased a nowtv stick for £7.50 ive got  it on my bedroom tv dont know weather this makes a difference but my box was on another tv in living room]

when setting it up it says it does not recognise my username and password...all correctly put in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem..just got my new box today ..joined via the pc and payed for the entertaiment pass then tried to enter my user name and password and it says ..sorry we did not recognise either your user name or password ..try again.

Ive looked on my account page and i have entered the correct username and im assuming the password is the payment password you need to use and that was correctly entered.

Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi WK4035,

Thanks for getting in contact.

Can you just confirm that you are able to sign in and playout content on your PC/Laptop/Mac and get back to me?

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't log in either - though can on PC.....is there a way of doing caps on TV screen?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nan06,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

If you are having issues signing in you may not be connected fully to the Internet. Try moving the box closer to your router to see if this has an effect. You should also check your connection quality in settings and make sure that the box' firmware is up to date.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - sorted now. It was simply I didn't realise I could use a cap letter!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah just tried to watch mad dogs on sky1 via my pc and its working fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

update i now hav it working thanks for replying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can sign in on my phone but it doesn’t recognise my details on the tv. Any ideas?