Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher not working

got a 3month voutcher with box but voucher not working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say it's not working .....
Have you actually signed up for Now TV and entered your payment details, these are required steps before you can successfully apply the voucher.
If you have done this, can you tell us what error code you get?

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having issues with vouchers not working.  I bought a Now TV with 6 months entertainment and applied the voucher which worked.  I then decided to buy another one and when I try to confirm the use of the six month voucher a message pops up saying:

"Sorry, a voucher has already been  applied to this subscription. You cannot add another at this time".

Do I need to wait until the end of my last voucher.  Go back to paying the £6.99 or are Now TV not allowing multiple vouchers to be applied to a subscription as this is NOT in their Ts and Cs when they advertise the packages with subscriptions?

Apologies for using this post to enter my reply.  I can't find anywhere to enter a new question.

@Anonymous User wrote:
got a 3month voutcher with box but voucher not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  You can only apply a voucher when you're in the last month of your current voucher

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have just purchased a now tv box and the 3 month now tv entertainment pack isnt working...??

Suggestions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can anyone help please.

I have just bought the nowtv box with a 2 month movie pack.

I registered online on my computer and the voucher worked and shows on my account on the computer.

When i went to set up the box on the tele and entered the code for the movies, it showed it as an invalid code?

Any ideas what to do ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You don't need to enter the voucher again on your box if you've already entered it on your computer. You should just be able to watch the movies from the NOW TV app on your box, as long as you are logged in with the same username and password.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a box last week with 4 months movies pass. The code says it isn't valid. We have tried numerous times and not just me but some else too. Very annoying as was one of the reasons why we got the box.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are struggling applying the voucher code, then contact nowtv live chat on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid