Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher not working

got a 3month voutcher with box but voucher not working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say it's not working .....
Have you actually signed up for Now TV and entered your payment details, these are required steps before you can successfully apply the voucher.
If you have done this, can you tell us what error code you get?

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a now tv box with a 3 months free voucher and the code doesnt work!?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

This is usually because it's easy to misread the code on the scratch card. Have you tried a few different combinations of numbers and letters as per the following help article

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid#

I would recommend entering it into your account on a laptop or desktop as it's easier to type than using the NOW TV Box remote (go to My Account and in the Movies/Entertainment Pass section click on Apply a Voucher).
Anonymous User
Not applicable
My voucher code isn't working.
Been through the troubleshoot and I'm pretty confident that the letters match the voucher,
And still got "sorry, that voucher code is invalid" - very frustrating.
Could you please send me a new code?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble applying your code.

We'll be in touch via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have singed up but voucher still not working , it says 4004 problem with payment. , but when I log in to my account there is no option to update details , I have tried and tried for 2 weeks it's frustrating.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.  It sounds like you've not fully completed the sign up process.  Give the following guide a go making sure you're using a desktop or laptop  http://help.nowtv.com/article/Complete-sign-up

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh I don't have a laptop just I pad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you can't change your card details. When you are logged in and you go to your 'my account' section can you not see the update card details section?

Can you send a screen shot of what you see if you don't see the update card details option.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same problem. We bought a now tv box with a voucher inside, took advantage of the 1 month free pass being offered online and now that has ended it will not accept our voucher code. Pretty bad service to be honest. Would be good if they can sort this problem out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for post on our Help Forum.

Oh no! that's annoying. I understanding how our feeling.

As this is an account related query I will be responding to you via email.

I hope this is ok with you.

Please keep a look out as this email will be arriving in your inbox shortly.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team