Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher not working

got a 3month voutcher with box but voucher not working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say it's not working .....
Have you actually signed up for Now TV and entered your payment details, these are required steps before you can successfully apply the voucher.
If you have done this, can you tell us what error code you get?

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable
There was a major problem with the Now TV systems yesterday. It would be a good idea to hard reset the box by sticking a paperclip or pin into the hole above the power inlet. That ought hopefully to bring it back to life. It might also be worth seeing if it will work on your computer.

If it still doesn't work after that you will probably have to ask Live Chat to iron out the problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

jUST MY NOW TV BOX VOUCHER NOT WORKING WHY HAVE YOU RIPPED ME OFF YOUR ON LINE CHAT NOT VERY GOOD

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi stpeters,

Thanks for contacting us to let us know, sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.

We'll be more than happy to look into this for you and see why this has occurred. In order to do this can you please come onto our Live Chat service? We'll need to ask you some security questions first before we can check this for you and help you further. You can find our live chat service on our Contact Us Page. Select the relevant options from the drop downs to come through to us and we can sort this out for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed up for NOW TV but have not received the 7 day sports voucher. Can you help please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do you mean you have bought the box via Now TV, if so then the voucher code is in the box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sorry i received a message on my TV for 3 months free movies and 7 day sports pass. I have not received the email re my sports pass yet.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Archie01,

Thanks for posting.

Please note that with this offer the codes are sent to customers within 10 days.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV  Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a Con. I purchased a "Box" today with a 6months entertainment pass, Voucher doesn't work so I've ended up paying for a month pass just to watch catch up programmes. Live chat doesn't connect. Not happy I v'e spent nearly £40. Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did Live chat appear but then nothing happened?

If so, you could of tried another browser.

Anyway, here's some helpful info regarding the voucher code not valid issue - Code not valid

And when you get on to live chat, they should be able to refund the recent pass and issue you with a new voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At last its working Smiley Happy