cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the sound keeps dropping in and out

just paid for a sky sports week pass and the sound keeps coming and going i find this very frustrating and see no reason why i should have to pay for a poor quality service. what is going on!!

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Please confirm...

What device are you using to access the NOW TV service? And how is it connected to the internet. Wi-Fi or hard-wired?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sound on various programs keeps dropping out.

We are on Now TV box wifi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using an ee box and WiFi. But if this is a service provided by yourselves why should this matter.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm using an ee box and WiFi. But if this is a service provided by yourselves why should this matter.

I'm just asking questions. I don't work for NOW TV... That being said, it's important to know which devices people are using to access the NOW TV service.

By-the-way, somehow you've managed to submit your topic within the NOW TV Box (black) sub-section, instead of the dedicated EE TV sub-section 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now watching boxing and the sound comes and goes. I want my money back. Service provided is faulty I demand a refund.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Now watching boxing and the sound comes and goes. I want my money back. Service provided is faulty I demand a refund.

Who have you purchase the service through?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry mate just a little p-off with the service will try to direct my anger to the correct person
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have moved your post into the correct thread of the forum.

There were no reported issues with the sound on Sky Sports the day you posted the message.

Has this continued to happen or was it a 1 day glitch ?

Thanks

Andy